Tiny Opener's apps are available exclusively through the Windows Store.
To download an app from the Windows Store, take the following steps:
- Open the Windows Store app on your Windows 8 or Windows 10 device
- Search for the name of the app you want to download
- Click on the icon for the app you want to download
- If you haven't acquired the app already, you'll need to do so. Click on "Free", or the price of the app (for paid apps), to acquire the app.
- The app will begin downloading. When it's finished, click "Open"
- The app will now open.
Apps downloaded through the Windows Store will appear in your Start menu under the "All Apps" heading.